CLASSICAL ARMENIA TOUR (Full Board)
CLASSICAL ARMENIA TOUR – 7 NIGHTS (FULL BOARD)
|HOTEL||DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 5-12 years||CHILD 2-5 years|
|4* Ani Plaza (Ani King Room)||850$||1050$||550$||100$|
|4* Messier 53||875$||1075$||550$||125$|
|4*(+) DoubleTree by Hilton||875$||1100$||575$||125$|
|4* Mirhav Hotel in Goris|
> Prices are calculated for 1-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis.
> For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced.
> “Group Tours” will be also scheduled twice every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices.
> Price list excludes air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel. Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum.
Day 2: Total duration 10 hours Lake Sevan, Dilijan City Tour, Lunch, Goshavank Monastery, Haghardzin Monastery.
Day 3: Total Duration 9 hours Geghard Monastery, Garni Temple, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Ararat Brandy Factory.
Day 4: Total Duration 9 hours Madenataran Manuscripts Depository/Museum, Etchmiadzin Cathedral, St. Hripsime and St. Gayane churches, Lunch, Zvartnots Temple.
Day 5: Total Duration 10 hours Khor Virap Monastery, Noravank Monastery, Lunch, Goris village, Dinner and overnight at 4* Mirhav Hotel in Goris.
Day 6: Total Duration 10 hours Tatev Monastery, Tatev ropeway tour, Lunch, Jermuk heath-spa village, Jermuk waterfalls, Areni Winery, return and overnight in Yerevan.
Day 7: Free for leisure (shopping at North Avenue or Dalma Mall, Yerevan Zoo, Yerevan GUM Food Market, Vernissage open market for souvenirs and handcrafts), Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
Day 8: Check-out Hotel in the morning, Transfer to Zvartnots Int. Airport and Departure from Yerevan.
Package Price includes:
- 6 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- 1 night stay at 4* Mirhav Hotel in Goris village, Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 6 Lunch meals, 1 Dinner meal at Mirhave Hotel in Goris village, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting.
- Wine and Vodka tasting at Areni Winery.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and Museums.
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price does NOT include:
> Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration).
Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00.
Price Range: 375$ to 525$ (based on Class availability).
Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning.
Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability).
> Tatev Ropeway ticket (to be paid by travelers, 10$/person).
> Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person).
> Alcohol during meals.
As our itinerary is on “Group Tour” basis, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details:
– Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport)
– Preferred Travel Date
– Preferred Hotel/Room
- 7 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting
CLASSICAL ARMENIA TOUR (Full Board)
Discover Armenia in 8 days, by visiting the main touristic attractions.