ARMENIA & ARTSAKH GRAND TOUR (Full Board)
ARMENIA & ARTSAKH GRAND TOUR (9 Nights, Full Board)
|HOTEL||DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 6-12 years||CHILD 2-5 years|
NOTIFICATION: > Prices are calculated for 1-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis. > For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced. > “Group Tours” will be also scheduled twice every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices. > Price list does not include air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel. Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum
Day 2: Total duration 9 hours Lake Sevan, Dilijan city tour, Lunch, Goshavank Monastery, Haghardzin Monastery
Day 3: Total duration 9 hours Geghard Monastery, Garni Temple, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Ararat Brandy Factory
Day 4: Total duration 9 hours Madenataran Armenian Manuscripts Museum, Echmiadzin Cathedral, St. Hripsime and St. Gayane churches, Lunch, Zvartnots Temple
Day 5: Total duration 11 hours Khor Virap Monastery, Areni Winery, Noravank Monastery, Lunch, Jermuk health-spa village, Dinner and overnight at Hyatt Place Hotel in Jermuk village
Day 6: Total duration 10 hours Check-out Hotel, Jermuk village tour, Jermuk Waterfalls, Jermuk hot water bath (optional), Dinner and overnight at Vallex Garden Hotel in Stepanagert Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh)
Day 7: Total duration 10 hours Stepanagert city tour, Museum of Artsakh, Sushi city tour, Lunch, Kandzasar Monastery, overnight in Valex Garden Hotel in Stepanagert Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh)
Day 8: Total duration 11 hours Check-out Hotel, Khndzoresk old cave town, cross over handing bridge, Tatev Monastery, cable car tour, Lunch, Karahunj Observatory, Shaki Waterfalls, return and overnight in Yerevan.
Day 9: Free for leisure (shopping at North Avenue or Dalma Mall, Yerevan Zoo, Yerevan GUM Food Market, Vernissage open market for souvenirs and handcrafts), Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
Day 10: Check-out Hotel at morning, Transfer to Airport and Departure Yerevan
Package Price include:
- 6 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- 1 night stay at 5* Hyatt Place Hotel in Jermuk village, Breakfast included.
- 2 nights stay at 4* Vallex Garden Hotel in Stepanagert Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh), Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 7 Lunch meals, 1 Dinner meal in Jermuk village, 1 Dinner meal in Stepanagert Artsakh, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting.
- Wine and Vodka tasting at Areni Winery.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and Museums.
- Entrance Visa-Free to Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh).
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price does NOT include:
- Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration). > Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00. Price Range: 375$ to 525$ (based on Class availability). > Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning. Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability).
- Tatev Ropeway ticket (to be paid by travelers at site, 10$/person).
- Special 4×4 vehicle to reach hot water bath at Jermuk village (40$/vehicle, 4 people can fit in vehicle).
- Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person).
- Alcohol during meals.
- As 2018 will be a busy year with tourism in Armenia, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details: – Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport) – Preferred Travel Date – Preferred Hotel/Room
- 9 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting
ARMENIA & ARTSAKH GRAND TOUR (Full Board)
Combine your tour by visiting Armenia and beautiful mountainous Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh), by exploring the main Cultural attractions and amazing landscapes.