ARMENIA & GEORGIA TOUR (Full Board)
ARMENIA & GEORGIA TOUR (7 Nights, Full Board)
|DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 6-12 years||CHILD 2-5 years|
NOTIFICATION: > Prices are calculated for 1-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis. > For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced. > “Group Tours” will be also scheduled twice every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices. > Price list is excluding air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel. Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum
Day 2: Total duration 9 hours Khor Virap Monastery, Noravank Monastery, Lunch, Areni Winery
Day 3: Total duration 9 hours Geghard Monastery, Garni Temple, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Ararat Brandy Factory
Day 4: Total duration 11 hours Check-out Hotel, Lake Sevan, Dilijan city tour, Lunch, Goshavank Monastery, Haghardzin Monastery, Dinner and overnight at 4* Astoria Hotel in Tbilisi Georgia
Day 5: Total duration 9 hours Tbilisi city tour, cable car tour, Narikala Fortress, St. Gevorg Armenian church, Lunch, Sayat Nova tomb, Sameba Georgian church, Avlabari district, Sharden street, Mantashyants lines, overnight at 4* Astoria Hotel in Tbilisi Georgia
Day 6: Total duration 9 hours Mskheta Cathedral, Svetistkhoveli Cathedral, Jvari Monastery, Lunch, Tbilisi dry bridge, Vernissage market for souvenirs, overnight at 4* Astoria Hotel in Tbilisi Georgia
Day 7: Total duration 9 hours Check-out Hotel and depart Tbilisi Georgia, Haghpat Monastery, Odzun church, return to Yerevan, Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance, overnight in Yerevan
Day 8: Check-out Hotel in the morning, Transfer to Airport and Departure from Yerevan.
Package Price include:
- 4 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- 3 nights stay at 4* Astoria Hotel in Tbilisi Georgia, Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 6 Lunch meals, 1 Dinner meal in Tbilisi Georgia, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting.
- Wine and Vodka tasting at Areni Winery.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and Museums.
- Cable car tour tickets.
- Armenia/Georgia border taxes.
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price does NOT include:
- Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration). > Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00. Price Range: 375$ to 525$ (based on Class availability). > Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning. Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability).
- Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person).
- Visa Fee to Georgia.
- Alcohol during meals.
- As 2018 will be a busy touristic year in Armenia, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details: – Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport) – Preferred Travel Date – Preferred Hotel/Room
- 7 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting
ARMENIA & GEORGIA TOUR (Full Board)
Visit Armenia and Georgia, by discovering the major touristic sites in both countries.