BASIC ARMENIA TOUR (Full Board)
BASIC ARMENIA TOUR (4 Nights, Full Board)
|HOTEL||DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 5-12 years||CHILD 1-4 years|
|4* Ani Plaza||550$||675$||375$||100$|
|4* Messier 53||575$||700$||375$||100$|
|4* DoubleTree by Hilton||575$||715$||375$||100$|
> Prices are calculated for 1-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis.
> For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced.
> “Group Tours” will be also scheduled twice every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices.
> Price list is excluding air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel.
Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum
Day 2: Total duration 9 hours
Lake Sevan, Dilijan city tour, Lunch, Goshavank Monastery, Haghardzin Monastery
Day 3: Total duration 9 hours
Khor Virap Monastery, Noravank Monastery, Lunch, Areni Winery
Day 4: Total duration 11 hours
Geghard Monastery, Garni Temple, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Ararat Brandy Factory, Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance
Day 5: Check-out Hotel in the morning, Transfer to Airport and Departure Yerevan
Package Price include:
- 4 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 4 Lunch meals, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting.
- Wine and Vodka tasting at Areni Winery.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and Museums.
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price does NOT include:
> Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration).
Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00
Price Range: 375$ to 525$ (based on Class availability)
Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning
Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability).
> Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person).
> Alcohol during meals.
As 2018 will be a busy year with tourism in Armenia, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details:
– Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport)
– Preferred Travel Date
– Preferred Hotel/Room
- 4 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting