ARMENIA SHORT TOUR (Full Board)
ARMENIA SHORT TOUR (3 Nights, Full Board)
|DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 5-12 years||CHILD 1-4 years|
|4* Ani Plaza||450$||525$||300$||100$|
|4* Messier 53||465$||550$||300$||100$|
|4* DoubleTree by Hilton||475$||575$||300$||100$|
> Prices are calculated for 1-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis.
> For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced.
> “Group Tours” will be also scheduled twice every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices.
> Price list is excluding air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel.
Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum
Day 2: Total duration 9 hours
Lake Sevan, Dilijan city tour, Lunch, Goshavank Monastery, Haghardzin Monastery
Day 3: Total duration 11 hours
Khor Virap Monastery, Geghard Monastery, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Garni Temple, Ararat Brandy Factory, Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance
Day 4: Check-out Hotel in the morning, Transfer to Zvartnots Int. Airport and Departure from Yerevan.
Package Price Include:
- 3 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 3 Lunch meals, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and Museums.
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price Does NOT Include:
> Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration).
Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00.
Price Range: 375$ to 525$ (based on Class availability).
Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning.
Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability).
> Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person).
> Alcohol during meals.
As 2018 will be a busy year with tourism in Armenia, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details:
– Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport)
– Preferred Travel Date
– Preferred Hotel/Room
- 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting