ADVENTUROUS ARMENIA TOUR (Full Board)
ADVENTUROUS ARMENIA TOUR (7 Nights, Full Board)
|HOTEL||DOUBLE Occupancy||SINGLE Occupancy||CHILD 5-12 years||CHILD 1-4 years|
|4* Ani Plaza (Ani King)||950$||1150$||700$||125$|
|4* Messier 53||975$||1175$||700$||150$|
|4* DoubleTree by Hilton||975$||1175$||725$||150$|
|4* Dilijian Resort Hotel|
> Prices are calculated for 3-6 passengers, on “Private Tour” basis.
> For over 7 passengers, prices differ and are reduced.
> “Group Tour” will be also scheduled every month (June to October), with much reduced and affordable prices.
> Price list excludes air-ticket cost (Middle East Airlines or Armenia Air Company).
Full Day Excursion Tours
Day 1: Total duration 8 hours
Arrive to capital Yerevan, transfer and check-in at Hotel. Tsitsernagapert Armenian Genocide Museum, Lunch, Megeryan Carpet Factory, Victory Park, statue of Mother Armenia, Cascade Modern Arts Complex/Museum.
Day 2: Total duration 11 hours
Lake Sevan, boat tour on the lake, jet-ski (optional), Lunch (including crayfish tasting), Dilijan city tour, Goshavank Monastery, Dinner and overnight at 4* Dilijan Resort Hotel in Dilijan city.
Day 3: Total duration 11 hours
Yenokavan Yell Extreme Park (optional zip-line, paragliding, horse riding), Hiking Tour as Lastiver gorge, late Lunch meal, overnight in Dilijan.
Day 4: Total duration 10 hours
Parz Lake, Hiking Tour from Parz Lake to Gosh village, late Lunch meal, return and overnight in Yerevan.
Day 5: Total duration 8 hours
Geghard Monastery, Garni Temple, Lunch, participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process, Ararat Brandy Factory.
Day 6: Total duration 9 hours
Khor Virap Monastery, Noravank Monastery, Lunch, Areni Winery.
Day 7: Free for leisure (shopping at North Avenue or Dalma Mall, Yerevan Zoo, Yerevan GUM Food Market, Vernissage open market for souvenirs and handcrafts), Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
Day 8: Check-out Hotel at morning, transfer to Zvartnots Int. Airport and Departure Yerevan.
Package Price includes:
- 5 nights stay at 4* Hotel in Yerevan, prime location, Breakfast included.
- 2 nights stay at 4* Dilijan Resort Hotel in Dilijan, Breakfast included.
- Full Day Excursion Tours as specified in the program, via comfortable bus and with passenger insurance coverage included.
- 5 Lunch meals, 1 Lunch box during Parz Lake hiking tour, 1 Dinner meal in Dilijan, 1 Farewell Dinner with live Armenian music and folkloric dance.
- Entrance fee to all visiting sites and museums.
- Entrance fee to Ararat Brandy Factory, with 2 types of brandy tasting (10$/person).
- Entrance fee to Areni Winery, with wine and vodka tasting.
- Participation in Armenian Lavash bread baking process near Garni Temple.
- Boat trip in Sevan Lake.
- Professional instructor/guide service for hiking tour to Lastiver.
- Professional instruction/guide service for hiking tour to Gosh village.
- Mineral water during excursion tour days.
- Armenian/English speaking professional Tour Guide service.
- Transfers from/to Zvartnots Int. Airport in Yerevan.
Package Price does NOT include:
> Airline round-trip Economy Class ticket (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut, direct flight, 2 hours duration).
Middle East Airlines: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Departure Beirut at 08:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 13:00
Price Range: 360$ to 525$ (based on Class availability)
Armenia Air Company: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Departure Beirut at 09:20 morning, Return to Beirut at 08:20 morning
Price Range: 380$ to 520$ (based on Class availability)
> Visa Fee (for Lebanese passport holders, visa is issued upon arrival at Airport, 7$/person)
> Zip-line, paragliding, horse-riding fees at Yell Extreme Park
> Alcohol drink during meals
The following hiking gear items can be provided upon site:
> Trekking Pole for 7$
> Hiking Gaiters for 7$
> Forehead flash-light for 7$
(First Aid Kit always available for hiking tour guide)
As our itinerary is for Adventurous and Extreme Sport basis, it is advisable to submit tentative booking request in advance, by providing the following details:
– Full Name (as mentioned in the Passport)
– Preferred Travel Date
– Preferred Hotel/Room
- 7 Nights
- 0 Review
- 1 Dinner with live music
- 5 Lunch meals
- 7 night Hotel accommodation at prime location DBL rooms
- Breakfast included
- English/Arabic speaking professional Tour Guides
- Entrance fee to all Museums and visiting sites
- MEA round trip (Beirut-Yerevan-Beirut) Economy Class ticket
- Mobile SIM card per traveler
- Transportation via Luxurious Bus
- Wine/Brandy tasting
ADVENTUROUS ARMENIA TOUR (Full Board)
Explore Armenia and its beautiful landscape through an Adventurous experience, including extreme sports activities and hiking tour.